- What is RealtySoft Real Estate Portal ?
- What does it mean to you ?
- What if I have a group of agents ?
- Easy to Customize
- Trusted Support
- Comprehensive Features
- Mobile Apps
- CRM - Customer Relationship Management
- Facebook Apps
What is RealtySoft Portal ?
- Property Listing Software where user can update their own listing
- Website with user definable content, owned by you
- Blogging Software
- Content Management System where you can create your own content, flyers, PDF for your customers
Where can i host the portal ?
- Host by RealtySoft
- On your personal webserver
- Web Hosting Company
- Amazon Web Services
What does it mean to you ?
- Your own branding and domain
- Your own blog and property portal
- You can decide where and how you want to host it
- Cost Saving in long run instead of paying for subscription for every posting or relying on web designer for every changes
You can update your own listing without the need of administrator or website designer.
What if I have a group of Agents ?
- For Associates/Agency, you can manage a group of agents when your business grow
- Use it as a recruitment drive to support your groups of agents
Easy to customize
Realtysoft Portal allows user to easily change the theme, layout, design, colors and format to adapt to new design changes.
User may update and remove listing as and when they have new listing or sold a property, anytime anywhere.
As the portal runs on the web, we can provide online support for your portal at remote site and assisting you in managing your portal and supporting your problem if any of them arises.
Comprehensive Features and Capabilities
- Retina Ready
- All PSD included for photoshop customization
- Multi Footer Design where user may change the theme easily
- Fully Responsive – which tailor your website to the mobile devices user to view your portal
- Social Icon – to integrate to your social network for social marketing
- SEO Optimized – to increase your Search Ranking for Google and Search Engine
Multi-Agent (Enterprise option)
For Agency, companies with multi agents, we provide the Enterprise Level solutions to allow you to manage individual agents login, administration, user authorization.
Individual agents may post their own listing, and have the listing featured under their name.
Realtysoft solutions comes with the mobile apps extension which allows your customer to download the apps on their iPhone and/or Android phone to search, and compare different properties listing on your portal.
This provide you with yet another level of service standard to your customer.
Your Customized Brand App:
- Be a big player in the market! Big players have their own native app in the Google Play and iTunes App Store! Join them today!
- Your logo on the app will create powerful branding. You will visible every time they check their apps, and top of mind when they need a Realtor!
- Your own introduction, on the app’s loading page (instead of your logo in the above example).
- Your name will be published on Google Play and Apple’s iTunes app store.
- You will have a control panel to control your app, change the color, logo and app’s administrator settings from the admin panel of your website.
- Automatically sync/connect to your website just by downloading the app.
- Detect mobile users and invite them to download the app from related app store.
The iPhone/Android App for Real Estate websites allows your clients to:
1. Browse your properties with lightning speed and powerful search options:
a. Cluster Map Search
b. Search Around You (Location detector system)
c. Draw Search Area on the Map
d. Radius search
e. Normal Search
f. Location map search based on Google locations
2. Save different searches for future reference
3. Create a favorite list of properties
4. Find the shortest route from your location(or any entered location) to the location of properties (Direction to Property System)
5. Directly call, send email or SMS to the contact person of the property
6. Directly share the property with social media like Facebook, Twitter or Gmail and Google+ via their mobile social accounts.
7. See your properties based on their device culture and your RPL languages.
8. Edit their profile from mobile and update your profile image using their mobile camera or gallery.
Under development and future features:
1. Notification when new properties become available for saved searches.
2. The capability to write notes for each property
3. Add events and appointments for each property
4. Show nearby places of each property from public data bases like Google and Apple locations data base
5. Preview each property via different routes.
6. Property wizard for adding properties via your Android mobile.
7. CRM feature.
Customer Relationship Management
CRM (Client Relationship Management), a Realtor CRM , specially designed and developed based on business processes and models required by real estate agents/brokers/realtors .
The Purpose of Realtyna CRM is to increase the conversion ratio of the website visitors to the leads/prospects, eventually recruiting future customers/clients. This goal can be achieved by facilitating the whole process of deal making which includes:
1. Lead capturing through different forms in the website
2. Gathering the right information from the leads
3. Increasing the conversion ratio of ‘Lead’ to ‘Customer/Client’ (the chance of closing deals) by:
a. Manipulating the gathered information for triggering automated alerts.
b. Email notifications to the leads and agents which tremendously increases the conversion
c. Monitoring the client activity in the website through:
i. Login history
ii. List of bookmarked properties
iii. List of Saved Searches, etc.
4. Providing necessary controls over the privacy of (the) information within the system and between all system users including the admin, agents or members.
1. Advanced Form Creator for managing fields of contact details and requirement details
2. Adjustable privacy levelsand ownership over contact details
3. Ability to define different tags and criteria that will be used in forms, events, contact management, etc.
4. Contact Management Control Panel
5. Activity monitoring of registered users through the login history, list of bookmarks and saved searches
6. Integrated to RPL Email Notification System for sending alerts and automatic email notifications to the clients, agents and admin.
7. Automatic Deal Maker™: Sends alerts when a property matches with a client requirement; this is one of the unique features of this Real Estate CRM.
8. Event Management & Reminder
9. Client property visit history
10. Advanced filters for finding contacts and events
11. Group/User Access Controls to Realtor CRM Features
12. Ability to sell real estate CRM features through Membership & Payment Gateway Add-on
13. Supports an unlimited number of Agents and Contacts
Contacts & Forms
The main element in each CRM is the ‘Contact’. Contacts can be entered into the system by different forms:
1. By clients through ‘Property Contact Form’
2. By clients through ‘General Contact Form’
3. By agents through ‘Contact Form by Agent.’ Each form consists of 2 sections:
- ‘Contact Details’
- ‘Requirement Details’
Realtyna Real Estate CRM is based on an advanced and dynamic ‘Form Creator.’ The website admin can manage all the fields of ‘Contact Details’ and ‘Requirement Details’ and can add new fields if necessary.
Each contact can have one or multiple owners in the system. When a new contact is added to the system, it can be assigned to an agent based on the system settings controlled by the admin. For example:
1. If the contact comes from a ‘Property Contact Form’ it can automatically be assigned to the agent/owner of that property.
2. If the contact comes from ‘General Contact Form’, it will be assigned to the sales manager. Then the sales manager is able to assign it to an agent.
3. If the contact is entered directly by the agent, it will be assigned to that agent and the contact info may become private and accessible by that agent only.
Actions and Alerts
When a contact is assigned to an agent, the agent can manage the user details and requirements . The agent can then perform different actions in the system including:
1. Editing ‘Contact Details’ or ‘Requirement Details’:
The agents are able to update the contact details, add information to the contacts and define relationships between the contacts.
For example, they can add a new contact and define the spouse relationship between an existing contact and the new contact.
2. Viewing the ‘Activity Monitoring of the Contacts’ (when the contact logs into the website):
If the contacts are Joomla registered users, each time they log into the website and bookmark properties or save a search, these actions will be saved in the system and the owner of that contact will be able to view the actions. This information provides necessary insights to the interests of the clients and helps the agents to act more precisely in order to close the deal with that specific client.
3.Adding ‘Events/Reminders’ with the Contacts:
Each CRM system should be able to assist the agents to manage professional events with their contacts. The advantage of the Realtyna CRM Event Manager is that it is supported by the vast amount of data that is available in the system.
For example, when creating an event or reminder for ‘showing a property to a client’ you can easily select the contact, the property and the date/time from the data that is available in the system. When the event is finished you can add notes to that event which will be added to the history of that specific contact. In the future, you can easily document reports of visits or even telephone conversations with that contact.
4. ‘Matched Property Alert’:
Realtyna CRM manages the contacts and RPL manages the properties records.
Properties can be added to an RPL-based website through different ways (Property Wizard, MLS Integration, XML Feeds or any Excel, Access or CSV database). The beauty of Realtyna CRM is that it saves the buyer’s requirements and once a matched property becomes available in the system it will inform the agent/sales manager. This saves time that agents usually spend repeatedly searching for matched properties. The agents can be relaxed and sure that whenever a matched property becomes available, they will be alerted.
5. Receiving Email Notifications of different system events concerning the Contacts:
We explained the ‘Matched Property Alert’ which is a type of email notification, but you are also notified when:
a. A new contact signs up in the website or contacts an agent
b. ‘Saved Search Alert’: the results of saved search (by the client) changes in the system.
c. Events and Reminders set by the CRM Event Manager
Facebook – Social Extension
As a Real Estate professional, isn’t it cool to be able to show your properties on your Facebook page?? It’s nice because people will differentiate your listings from those of your competitors because they see them in a friendly and familiar environment.
Facebook is useful for many reasons, some include the following:
- Use your network of friends on Facebook to expand your business.
- Let all your friends and connections browse and even search your properties, right from your Facebook page.
- Invite your potential clients to your Facebook page to promote your properties to them.
- Let your agents have their own app on their facebook page showing only their own properties.(Manual)
- You can print www.facebook.com/yourpage on your business card. “That is supercool!”, said Jonathan, one of Realtyna clients.